misUNDERSTOOD ALWays
Sunday, May 28, 2006
  pRomiSE yeT aGaIN
When i hav to make promises to myself.. it always mean tat sth has gone wrong n i hav to do a lot to rectify the situation... which is why u dun see me making promises to myself about zui-ing girls or wat.. cuz ... i dun tink i hav a problem in tat hahahahaa.. cuz a bit too yandao... both outside n inside.. (i mean character.. not underneath my clothes or wat la.. u idiots.. haha)....

Ok.. so since i hav to make such a big big promise to myself.. u can see tat i hav a big problem lying down there in front of me.. a hurdle tall enuff to challenge the 170cm me... (i'm realli 170 la.. i'm not bluffing ok...)...

So first.. i muz say tat my promise is not abt sth i will do to make myself taller.. tatz.. impossible le.. i alreadi passed puberty... n too tall also obstacle.. wait too tall girls also dun like.. (hard to talk.. they muz look up to talk to u.. so mafan haha.. ).. so u can see tat my height is like perfect rite..haha

Since i dun tink i will be switching over to accounts as promised.. since i everyday kena kao peh for making stupid mistakes.. since i dun realli tink when doing my work.. since i always wayang everyday... i hav decided tat all these will hav to stop... With determination... i promise myself to take work mroe seriously... to tink before i do sth.... to work hard in my work...(dun expect OT though.. i'm not paid for it...).. so ... i'll start next week... they'll see a brand new chi ho... they're see the same yandao face wif a diff attitude... but... i still look forward to 6pm everyday la hahahha

Enuff of work haha.. this stupid ken... realli dumb... arranged to meet wif him/her for lunch on thurs.... at chinasquare... chi ho has to walk frm cheenatown to raffles lor... but since chi ho is commonly known as the man who moves at the speed of a bullet... chi ho managed to reach in abt 7 mins... n the stupid ken... keep on saying he/she reached le.. i reach there try to find him/her cannot find.. then after a while then see his idiot face...

Turned out.. he/she tot Golden Shoe was Chinasquare.. WAH LAU OI... realli dumb lor.. cannot even read sign.. cannot even noe where Chinasquare is when itz supposed to be at his/her workplace... kaoz... muz stop scolding Ken.. wait Kendrick not happy.. come beat me then jialat liao haha

Haha.. so i hope to make my promise come true.. haha.. cuz it requires a lot of effort... to prevent myself from going to sleep.. to stop myself frm wayang... veri difficult one lor hahaha
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
ARCHIVES
September 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger