misUNDERSTOOD ALWays
Friday, February 24, 2006
  promise
Today i made one BIG promise to myself...

This promise will change my life...

Plz lar... i not toking abt getting a girlfren or wat ok...

I tink i'll juz becum a sad little monk lar ok... i so cocked up i cant even join the SDU (Singles Dulan Unhappy) club... cuz i too yandao... haiz.. wat to do... if i send in application they will tell me to go home n fly kite... so yandao still say single and dulan... the president of the club also dun wan me.. wait he will stay single dulan and unhappy forever...

So my promise is not abt getting a girlfren... i cant support one anyway (i am juz a poor little boi... like those poor little scholar u see on tv... veri sad case one... but me different, i not the imperial scholar, and i more yandao hahaha)

Aft attending the AIA tok, i realise i veri poor... veri veri poor...

Every semester i will make the same dream.... not those kind of yellow colour dream lar... i pure and innocent kind... wun make this kind of dream one...

The dream to get all As...

Itz elusive.. it will remain elusive.. but.. i wanna achieve it...Last sem i got close.. but stupid idiotic Info System... get B.... not even B+... make me more dulan than SDU....

So i promise myself... i wanna study hard... but.. actually i make this kind of promises like 10 times in a sem... this sem too busy, so onli make the first time... no time lar...wat to do..since i decide 24th Feb last day of slacking, got time to make promise...

Yesterday, some guy ask me: u tink i handsome or not?

Wah lao... trying to play BrokeBack Mountain is it??? i not cowboy... i not homo lar.. i hav nth against homos.. juz dun come n try to be funni wif me can liaoz...u can go play wif urself... or ur boifren over there...

Watched Munich... before the release.. cuz Mr. Micracle borrow me... in xchange for my tutorials for his gf... (i also din do lar... i go class and copy one...).. woah... the show make me tink.. if u kill Osama, it will lead to 10 Osamas who are more Osama than Osama...

ok.. i tink i crapped enough today... letz enjoy my last day of slacking....

to those who r like me... P.S. GOH for concert not Mr Lim Ah Keong...

 
Comments:
whoops. found ur blog by accident. but hey..for pictures i took during the concert, go to my flickr account.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
ARCHIVES
September 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger