misUNDERSTOOD ALWays
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
  a day when I felt FU*CKED
Note: The story below is purely fictional... any concidence wif any real life person is not intentional....

Today is monday... I go to my beloved CCA... Finally... I am the first one there... but no one to prove so quite sad...haha....

Then... i went around performing my duties.... (see.. i not slack one...)

I walked into a room... alreadi sweating all over... i tot to myself... FINALLY Ar..., last one man.. faster finish faster go....

Then... i went in.. greeted the person... n.... he asked me whether i m the moneyman of my CCA...

WOAH Kao... i tot to myself... WTF did i get myself into now????

Wif his unfinished dinner (the time was past 730pm liaoz.. i m VERI SURE) "U go n tell ppl story... I NEVER say i Wun sign rite... I onli SUGGESTING TO YOU... If u let me sign... I will take the big picture n SIGN!!!!"

At tat moment... i feel like giving myself one tight slap..... Y din i use the nice audio recording function on my nice but outdated T610 tat day n record down wat he said tat day?? Y? Y i so stupid???

Then after kena FU*cKed... he sign n i left...

Now at home.. i feel like giving myself another tight slap...

Y i Didn't record down wat he said today????

Mayb my interpretation is wrong... mayb i interpreted him wrongly.. but itz juz a maybe... which is y i didn't defend myself... Who can prove anything w/o recording???

But if i nv interpreted/remembered wrongly, he said today tat.. he will sign if i gave him to sign...

It suddenly struck me... y would someone who insist tat he gave onli his opinion n not his decision (mayb i still dun understand the diff betw the two... i dean list student onli...)... say tat?

Doesn't it sound like " I rejected you, but if u gave me, i will still sign it..." Of cuz u can say tat he meant " I gave my opinion (negative opinion), but if u gave me, i will still sign it..."

U may tink tat i m being defensive... n I dun DEny tat...

but i tink i can believe myself... in any case, the ans i got tat day was 3 positive 1 negative...tatz wat i tink... i respect his opinions... but.. they remain his opinions... n i nid ANSWERS on tat day to do my work... i CAN'T work on opinions...

N suddenly, i became someone throwing dagger at target on ppl's back... ok lor.. if tatz wat u tink... the other 3 ask me who sign then i juz say mah...

Not happi is it... nxt time i throw at target on ur face lor...

END OF STORY...

as i hav said, any concidence is not intentional...

On a lighter note... ok lar...CCA was quite nice overall... juz tat i was a bit too tired to enjoy.. n i got tons of work to do...

I tink i shld giv myself another slap.. i got so much work still blog...

i really am screwed all over...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
ARCHIVES
September 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger