misUNDERSTOOD ALWays
Thursday, January 19, 2006
  when i know there's a prob in my life
I guess I'll alternate the writing style in my blog... It seems tat my blog are a bit too chim and abstract for ppl to understand... when Fei Jie complained, i tot it was becuz he's always intellectually challenged (he still is)..., but when Junjie, the MAN with eight distinctions during A levels, the NSF Clerk who is top 200 for the Marathon..., itz time to change a little...

Well... I am supposed to help CAC promote itz Arts from the Hearts charity concert... CO is performing...which means the highlight of the day will be me...haha... but after going for the rehearsal last sunday... I hereby WITHDRAW all my solicitations....

The concert... is at best second grade.... u get to see lion dance... and drums...and dances... and lots of mistakes...U also get to see the fakest wushu fighting...wif realli lame background music (the song from Zui Wu Di)... and of cuz... u know sth's wrong when even me.. yes ME dunno who is the chioest girl ard...(u get the idea...)

Then on Monday... i hav this 4 hr break frm my lesson to CO prac.... Stupid Hui Huang (Fei Jie's Bro, another intellectually impaired guy haha) was late for our dinner "date"... this is wat happens when u dun hav a gf... anyway.., he was late.. and made us nearly late for CO prac... I veri committed one ok... my New Year's resolution is NOT TO BE LATE FOR CO... if not more and more ppl say i slack during CO... which i STRONGLY protest... NO NO NO... I am not as free as i look ok....behind tat cool and veri yandao face is a veri busy man.... ok lar... quite busy....

Haiz.. nowadays.. too mani things to worri abt... like AA205 Project.. i honestly tink AA205 will be the killer which will kill off my Dean's List.... haiz... juz look at my notebook... in one day...the first day.. .i 've filled up one page of things to do... argh...
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
ARCHIVES
September 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger