misUNDERSTOOD ALWays
Monday, January 30, 2006
  Plz COme for NTUCO concert
CAC concert is finally over... hurray... dun misunderstand.. i like to help the cancer foundation... itz juz that i tink the whole event maybe raised... $1? or $2?

First... they need us to go to SCH on Friday.. then tell us to take the 815 bus frm ntu... wah... when qy tell me.. i stun tio... but.. to prevent ppl frm saying i slack.. i decided to go at tat time... but... when i supposed to wake up at 615, i cannot even stand straight..(Chiong Xbox the night be4)... so i msg QY say i go myself... haha... actually i quite scared wait QY scold me.. cuz she a bit moody one..hahaha.... but heng she quite good mood...

Reach there then they wanna giv me tour of the place... plz lar... giv me tour for wat... i wun mind the tour if the guide was a chio bu... but it was a guy.. n a guy who juz cannot get over his army life... DUN SABO PPL PERFORMANCE... THE RULE STARTS FROM NOW... eh plz lar... i civilian.. i bigger than ur five star general ok...

After tat.. waited a few hours for juz one rehearsal... damn stupid...during tat period of a few hours... i dunno played how many times Jun Ma and Yao Zu... i tink every hour play like 2 times lidat... wah... but everyone like quite enjoy so i muz let them enjoy my nice Suona music ahahaha...

Then the horny Andy.. the guy who wanted to be the face of CO... always alternating between gay and horny boy... like to touch me.. i know i veri sexy.. but plz dun touch me leh... unless u girl lar... anyway... he target my fren... but she's taller than Andy..hahahaha

Then come to the performance.. i look at the audience n i feel veri sad... at most one quarter filled? dunno whether it will even cover the booking cost lor... i feel sad for the children... so i played my saddest Jun Ma (which means i go off tune...haha)

Then comes the new.. the yearly Do Nothing festival... haiz.. nobody wanna visit me... and i dun wanna visit anybody.. so... i juz sleep and sleep and play game and play game... SIANZ ar.. but i like it...haha

Today i read the newspaper abt this racist blogger... then i remembered wat Hui Huang told me tat my blog racist wait kena charge... at first i tot.. plz lar... where got so heng... but the more i read the more i hum... wah.. wait i kena deport to China how? or wait they punish me go China's neighbour how? wah dun wan... muz change my previous post....

Anyway... now i wanna advertise NTUCO Concert.. Plz come... it will definitely be pleasing to the ear... we will hav veri diff styles frm previous concerts... n it will definitely be aesthetically pleasing... DUn hesitate... contact me NOW!!!
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
ARCHIVES
September 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger