misUNDERSTOOD ALWays
Thursday, January 05, 2006
  Handling criticism
Another of my whiny entry...

I believe myself to be someone to be able to take criticism... but not all kinds of stupid criticism...

If you criticise me, I think u should realli tink through the reasons behind my actions... u may tink they are unreasonable and stupid and idiotic, but to me, everything i do is done for a reason...

When what you say is constructive, and true, then, I will take the criticism and do some soul searching myself... and i have taken criticism and changed myself plenty of times... so i dun tink i m someone who cannot handle such remarks...

But when i see no reason in your criticism, i can tell u that u hav made me real pissed....

This one stupid incident today realli made me pissed...

Someone criticised me for something i dun believe to be my fault... and I interpret tat statement to be an affront to my intelligence...

It all begun when i had to submit sth to someone... and there's a deadline i had to adhere to... and which i feel the deadline to be absolutely unnecessary...

And we juz couldn't agree on the timing to meet cuz of classes... and suddenly, i'm accused of being VERY INEFFICIENT (Tats how i interpreted the msg... i tink anyone wif average intelligence can tell frm the msg...)

Hey, i dun tink itz any fault of mine or the person's... Our timings dun allow us to agree on a time and place... tatz all...

Sure, i could hav submitted it earlier... but is it worthwhile for both of us to come down to school during the holidays juz to submit 2 receipts??????????? How efficient is tat?

I juz can't understand or stand it... when someone accuse me of "keep pushing it back"... hey, who was the one who did not even reply to my msg...

Enough said... I dun tink itz my fault.. u suck... IDIOT
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
ARCHIVES
September 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger